Saturday, May 22, 2010

Gymnastics Expeditions!


We had a very busy weekend last weekend. We did the Run for the Warriors, unit picnic and Izzy's gym expo on Sat, then Paige's gym expo and a friends b-day on Sun. Needless to say I was exhausted and so were the kiddos. I tried adding video but it wouldn't load so this is what you get from both of the girls are the pictures that I managed to get.

Little Miss. Izzy right before she started. 

This was hilarious! She bowed instead of putting her hands up and saying TADA!

Paige bounced a few times then flipped under the bar feet coming up and over. I hope that makes sense to everyone.

She received a medal and a trophy. The trophy was for doing this for 3 years, she was really proud of that. She has made a lot of progress in the last 3 years and she really loves it. Next year she has been invited to join their Petite Performers. So we will be spending more time at the gym. 
We are super proud of both of our little gymnast!

6 comments:

Pam said...

I love Izzy's proper bowing form! One hand in front, one in back. Absolutely ADORABLE! That kid cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

SHE IS ADORABLE FOR CERTAIN, SHE GAVE ME A VERY HARD BONER.

Anonymous said...

Spunky girls, eh? Glad they're learning to love spunk at such an early age.

Anonymous said...

love to put my spunk in her pink

Anonymous said...

mum can I have her dirty leotard I would love to sniff and lick the crotch enjoy her lovelyyoungpussy

Anonymous said...

I want to take turns in both her tight holes then goo all up inside her gutsI will give tthat little slut a pole to play on